Home / Projects / Registry of Public Functions and Civil Servants
World Bank Group
Pushkin Street, 20/1, MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.Chisinau Moldova
The key activities performed by Dritan Mezini consist of:
Analyzing the existing situation in Moldova and elaborating according to Government
Office and World Bank requirements the standard bidding documents for procurement of
the design, development, implementation of software (Supply and Installation);
• Assisting the OAS during the bidding process and providing comments on submitted
• Providing professional support and recommendations during the testing of pilot and final
• Participate in the technical team for tender evaluation and support the Government for the
selection of the most suitable solution
• Supervise project progress and ensure it is compliant with the requirements
• Establishment of metrics for measuring the project progress and performance
• Provide guidelines, monitoring and evaluation of the Project progress
• Provide reports to the Beneficiary and World Bank and also establish the action plan.
• Provide support for the implementation plan and roll-out plan.